Built for Land Conservation
LOCATE allows land conservation organizations to manage all land acquisition, stewardship activities, donor, membership, and grant information. Plus you get all the power of the Salesforce CRM platform.
Land Project Management
Tools to track every step in the acquisition of new land conservation projects or changes to your current properties.
Successfully handle ongoing conservation efforts and reserved rights and projects with a 360° view of land and ownership data.
It's all in One Place! Find what youre looking for across all your contacts, properties and more with Salesforce's global search functionality.
Use out-of-the-box LOCATE App reports, or create your own to meet organizations needs.
Join the LOCATE App community online to get questions answered and learn skills, tips, and tricks.
Monitor land conservation by exporting and importing important activity date and the LOCATE App.
Built on Salesforce
Salesforce is your lightning-reday and powerful cloud-based donor database. It is the "engine" that runs the LOCATE App.
The LOCATE App and ArcGIS Online unite in the powerful Salesforce platform. Esri and BackOffice Thinking bring the best of land conservation tools together in this new integration. Now you can view your management and GIS data in one place.
Manage, Monitor, and Report
Multiple easements can be associated and tracked within a specific property.
Monitor water and mineral rights, and even acreage information related to categories such as wildlife protection, grasslands, wetlands, etc.
We have dozens of standardized reports that can be customized to your land trust's needs.
Features for Land Trusts
Easily capture all your easement/fee title details
- Conservation details and restrictions
- Easement value, funding sources
- Title policy, insurance info
- Stewardship information
- Easement contacts (e.g. grantor,owner, manager)
- Water, mineral, or other property rights
- Manage activities and tasks for all your processes
Better management of your monitoring process
- Track monitoring due dates
- Produce the property monitoring report
- Track date and status of previous monitoring
- Track who does the monitoring
- Track monitoring visit details
- Record violations and follow-up tasks
- Track records and documents for state and national accreditation
More effectively run your organization including membership and fundraising
- View dashboards and reports for your key metrics
- Create unlimited reports through the standard and flexible reporting tool
- Track funds raised through membership dues, events, campaigns and appeals
- Track service fees or other fees related to an easement
- Obtain 360 degree of constituents by tracking land conservation data and donor data in one system
Starting at $1,100/year
Varies with Complexity
Because of BackOffice Thinking's expertise and outstanding customer service our LOCATE implementaion was much easier than we expected. I highly recommend BackOffice to anyone.
Larimer County, Fund Development & Special Projects
LOCATE has streamlined the way we operate our day to day activities. We can now easily track and manage our Easement/Fee Titles, donors and donations. Overall LOCATE has made us more efficient in our conservation efforts.
Mountain Area Land Trust
Request more information about LOCATE
Before any obligation, you will receive a complimentary consultation and demonstration to ensure LOCATE will match your organization’s needs.
Meet the Founder and Visionary of the LOCATE APP
The Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts (CCLT) is the collective voice for land conservation in Colorado. Our 50 member land trusts and local government open space programs have protected nearly 2 million acres of Colorado's wildlife habitat, working farms and ranches, and significant natural landscapes. The Coalition promotes and supports land conservation excellence through leadership, advocacy, education and outreach.
Created by experts who help nonprofits
BackOffice has particular expertise in helping land conservation, public garden, and other environmentally focused firms with their database, website, analytics, and fundraising needs.